1. Size. You can fit a 12" pizza in it.
2. Controls below the door. It saves a lot of countertop space.
3. Alarm to let you know when the oven is at the right temperature.
4. Digital temperature setting so you don't have to guess at it.
5. Convection oven feature.
6. Non-stick walls for easy clean-up.
The Cuisinart takes only a few minutes to warm up to the proper temperature, unlike a regular oven which can take several minutes. Pizzas crisp up nicely and my favorite banana bread recipe baked perfectly. I expect to use my Cuisinart more often than my regular oven, except for times when company is over.
I relied on reviews of the previous model, the TOB-175, before purchasing the TOB-195 and must say that Cuisinart has continued their great tradition of creating wonderful kitchen electrics.